It's a slow process but it's getting there "6-25-26"

 


We're working as the weather permits us to work with every other day rains 
we get a few days of dry weather after a few days of rain it just don't help
cause it makes it hot & humid to work in & with 2 people that's trying to get
it done 1 up in his 80's & me with health issues that can't stand the heat OR
do heights, doesn't help any to the cause at hand, BUT we're getting there.

I wish I had of done this like 5 yrs ago BUT been my luck something would
have went wrong somewhere in the mix & it would have been something else
so here we are working to get it up & going B-4 winter & go from there.

I'll work on getting some photos on here as I go to show you how far we 
get each week, But for now this is where we are with it, Little by little, 1 day
at a time, so here's what we have done SO FAR since we started this project.

We have the PYWOOD up, we have the corking done that needed to be done
B-hind the board-plywood to fill in the gaps, we have it painted up to where
the plywood stops, we still have more to go B-4 that's ALL done & painted.

Once all that's done then MAYBE we can work on getting the post in the
ground & start putting the roof top on, & that will take like 4-6 mons with the 
help I have to get this up & going. yes I'm being sarcastic cause it shouldn't
take 2 yrs to get a small building up that's only a 14 x 18 wide & closed in.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Filter containers for ponds & big tanks

It's time to think about the FUTURE

diy social network for people to connect with for daily thoughts (INSPERATIONAL THOUGHTS)