What my plans are for the fish shelter 9-20-26

 



If you put everything into consideration of what this
will look like after I'm done 
with it you will see just
what I'm doing
. It's not like I just woke up with the
idea. I've raised fish for a lot of years on & off over
the yrs & this time I'm doing it 
a little different. 

What you're looking at is a open lean to roof for
cattle, what I'm doing is ENCLOSING that for a
8 foot round stock tank for fish to live in, out of 
the weather & fully insulated  with windows &
fans, with power & solar for power outages.

I know there's people who don't understand the 
concept of what I'm doing, but I don't think they 
grasp of why I'm doing it this way, & that's fine
cause I don't need them to when it's my idea. 😀

I'm not some 1 that does something without doing 
my research about what I'm looking for in doing 
something like this, I didn't spend 2.000 $ on a
shelter that won't do what I'm looking at doing.

I know what I need to make this work & not just 
making a shelter for fish that won't work for me 
I consider everything that needs to be done for 
the shelter that fish need from flooring to roof.

How to Create the Perfect Fish Room 👀< READ 

This is a article that explains everything I need 
to create the kind of fish shelter I'm doing & it's 
no different than having a extra room in the house
or using a basement as a fish room that's all.

The only difference between a fish room from a 
fish shelter is name, other than that there is no 
difference that I can see, so I don't see why people
have such a hard time understanding this.😕

building a fish pond shelter 👀< READ 

Even though There's not enough info on building 
a "building -shelter for a pond" I know what I'm 
doing, & when it's all said & done I'll have the 
videos on just what I have done & how it's doing.

I plan on having a work table in the shelter for 
working with pond decorations to sell for some 
extra income & for other things in the shelter.

Plus having a place to just chill for a while & 
think about the future on what's to come for
me, I have a lot of other things I'd like to see 
done but after the shelter is done I'll have to 
see if the other projects can be done. 


 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Filter containers for ponds & big tanks

It's time to think about the FUTURE

diy social network for people to connect with for daily thoughts (INSPERATIONAL THOUGHTS)